Prepare soil for planting green manure.
The easiest way every year in early May, sow or plant in different parts of the garden maturing crops: peas, lettuce, fennel, potatoes early, cauliflower, radishes, turnips. Once the crop is removed, embedded in the soil plant remains, carefully smooth the surface with a rake and sow green manure, after making a bucket to weave desyatilitrovoe NPK. On acid soils make lime 0.3-0.5 kg per 1 m2 and fill it with a rake to a depth of 5-7 cm if the soil is dry - always pour from a hose with a shower nozzle. Seeds sown haphazardly, sealed with a rake, sprinkle the ground or dropwise. In two weeks there will be shoots.
Green manure can be grown as vacant plots of soil, as well as adjacent crops:
- between other edible or ornamental plants, in the interstices; li>
- as related precocious culture of dolgospelyh (such as parsnip, celery root, leek, etc.); li>
- between collection of the old crop and new plantings; li>
- In the offseason, in the late summer or autumn before winter; li>
- Recreation soil from the intensive use of the whole year. li> ul>